Book your tickets online today!
Book your tickets online today! Choose you venue and book your tickets! Easy! But if you do have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the hotel direct! Also please advise on any dietary requirements when booking!
Do you want to go sooner? Three Ways House hold The Pudding Club every Friday but be quick as tickets sell out fast!
The big pudding night!
Arrival 7pm for welcome drinks in the lounge or bar area
7:15pm Intro from the pudding club master
7:30pm take your seats
7:45pm a small main course (don’t fill up on the veg you have seven puddings to get through )
8:30pm PUDDING PARADE
From 8:45pm each table will tuck into the seven puddings one by one. The choice is your of which one you start off with but remember there’s seven to get through!
10:15pm – Announcement – Favourite Pudding of the evening!!
Tips & Advice from the toastmaster:
- You maybe hungry when you arrive but don’t over do it on the veg
- Yes there’s seven puddings – think small! You can always go back for more!
- Remember to rate your pudding – take notes and keep track!
- Don’t worry if you aren’t a custard fan there’s always extra sauce or cream!
- Dietary Requirements – please do let us know of any dietary requirements as we cater for all!
- Celebrating a special occasion… we can get you carrying one of the puddings for the Pudding Parade!
- Thinking about staying over give the hotel a call for a special pudding club rate!
Three Ways House Hotel,